Wealth management takes a holistic view of your financial health.
Your assets need to be protected against the potential threats of erosion by taxation, the effects of inflation, and wider investment risks.
Whatever your wealth, it is prudent to ask the question, Have I adequately provided for my future and my family’s future?
Our job is to help you preserve wealth and protect it against uncertainties. Tax may threaten a proportion of your wealth, but other poorly identified risks can destroy it all.
Risk aversion starts with asking a few questions:
- Is my job secure?
- What happens if my employer goes bust?
- How secure are my investments?
- What happens if a company I have invested in collapses or is unable to meet its obligations?
- Is my occupational pension safe?
- TAX TREATMENT IS BASED ON INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE FUTURE
TAXATION IS NOT REGULATED BY FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITY.
The value of investments and income from them may go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.